Let's talk about Game Of Thrones

 


Let us just think about all the awards this show has won over the years.... no, I am not here to teach you about all tha awards that wewe won by game of thrones. I am just trying to tell you what winning 300+ award out of 600+ nominations give you. Recognition, it gives recognition. 

Written by one of the great fantasy writers of this era George R.R Martin, this novel gained the recognition in most parts of the world. When the show aired on HBO people from all parts of the world loved it which made it even more popular than before. And then the game continued for 8 seasons... it touched so many milestones that I really don't even care about that anymore. But the question is if everything was great why is it still not liked by some people? 

The answer to that is because the showmakers and the writers were not able to make every group of people happy. Let us think about it simply.. when you make a dish you make it according to your taste and likings but you can never be sure if everyone will like it because obviously everyone has their own likings. Most of the people liked the show, but there were a few who thought thar the showrunners have not given a few characters the arc they deserved. And I agree with some of the facts but the others are just there hating it because they ended the show. I don't  know what that particular group of people were expecting?

In my opinion, of course I am nobody to give opinions , but still, the last two seasons did felt like a rush but I don't think there was any character arc that did not complete. Everyone got what they deserved. I know the book will definately try not to go on that path but it was still a deserving ending.


I tried to keep it without any spoilers & of course I tried to keep it simple because it is my first blog. I hope you liked it...

Please comment if you have any suggestions or if you find any mistakes. I will definately try to improve.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ever heard about the show named "The 100"? If not, then you probably should